Saturday, June 21, 2008

Girls' weekend at the Sundance Fest

Back in January, my sister-in-law and I planned a fun girls' weekend for about eight of us. It was really fun! We stayed at my dad & Judy's house in Park City and walked around Main Street, went skiing, and hot tubbing; it was nice to get away, even if it was only a half-hour away. I will say, that we picked the wrong part of the Festival to go to. We went closing weekend, and all the celebrities were gone, but it was still packed with people trying to spot celebrities. Everyone was walking around, looking at everyone else, to see if they were famous. The biggest downer was that we couldn't find anywhere fun to eat, but we still had a great time! It was really my first time being away from my kids since I've been a mom. That was kind of nice. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, so if you want to see pictures of all this fun, you can go to my sister-in-law's blog: jeffmeaganandthekids.blogspot.com.

No comments: